Episode 101: U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A — The guys discuss American topics like women being allowed to remain topless and dogs being better than cats, then talk Fourth of July stuff in Buzz Off. Also, Chris wonders where Dave was conceived, Dave ruins the subtlety of a joke, and Shaun makes plans with a giraffe and a panther.
- New York police allow women to remain topless
- Should Americans stop cutting their food so inefficiently?
- Survey says Americans prefer dogs to cats
Secondary Segment — Buzz Off
- Hot Dogs vs. Hamburgers
- Buying Your Own Fireworks vs. Watching a Fireworks Show
- Red vs. White vs. Blue
“Main Theme (Rhythm Thief” by Tomoya Ohtani
- “Main Theme (Valkyria Chronicles)” by Hitoshi Sakimoto
- “With Mila’s Divine Protection” by Noriyuki Iwadare
- “Arkham City Main Theme” by Nick Arundel
- “Night at the Octodrag” by Thee Jaguar Sharks
Production Assistance: Tony Robinson, Executive Producer
Announcer: Molly Robinson
More At the Buzzer
Find us on iTunes | Subscribe to our RSS feed | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
3 thoughts on “At the Buzzer (07/04/13)”
Most awkward show ending? And sorry, sometimes I remember things too well. :p Not all things, just some things. But you know what I had forgotten? “BLUE.” Until now. If death by frosted tips isn’t a thing, I’m making it a thing.
Least awkward show ending. Everyone’s parents had sex. The sooner we embrace it and/or them, the better.